The Louis Jefferson Long Library is named for Wells College's 11th president, and was completed in 1968.
Resources and Services
- Wells College Archives
- Learning Commons
- Education Curriculum Center
- Writing Center
- Computer labs and printers
- Offices for learning support services
- Director of experiential learning and career services
- Tutoring services
- Instruction and Reference Services
- Walk-through art gallery
There is wireless connectivity throughout the building as well as an open-stack system and individual study carrels.
The library has a collection of over 218,000 volumes. Numerous electronic resources are also provided. Many databases supply journal article full text. Database training is available as part of the library's information literacy program and by appointment.