Careers and Post-Graduate Studies
Graduates of the Wells Business Program are well prepared for a broad variety of careers and post graduate study.
Positions Recent Graduates Hold
- Business Analyst, ITT Industries
- Marketing Assistant, Cambridge University Press
- Financial Analyst, Morgan Stanley
- Owner, Life's So Sweet Chocolates
- Internal Auditor, Bank of America Investment Operations
- Account Executive, Martino Flynn: Advertising, PR, Digital Media
- Benefit Authorizer, Northeastern Program Service Center
- Accountant, Estee Lauder
- Sales Representative, Upstate Wine Co.
- Command and Control Systems Officer, United States Marine Corps
The Alumnae/i Network
The Office of Experiential Learning and Career Services helps link students with alumnae/i who have offered to provide career information, to sponsor internships, and to host students at Wells Alumnae/i Club gatherings and receptions. Contact Experiential Learning and Career Services for more information.
Experiential Learning and Career Services provides opportunities for students to speak with representatives of graduate schools and other programs such as the Peace Corps, Americorps and Teach for America at the annual Wells College Graduate School Fair. In addition, Wells students are invited to participate in job fairs at Cornell University, Ithaca College, and in Rochester and Syracuse, New York. These provide opportunities for students to meet with representatives from business, government, and nonprofit agencies. Notices of job openings in career fields of interest to liberal arts students are shared with students. Employment readiness programs are directed to students during their senior year, and special attention is given to students applying to graduate and professional schools as are summer job opportunities, internships, and scholarships and fellowships for graduate and professional school.