Aurora stands out as a jewel among Finger Lakes villages a wonderful place to live and learn, and an exciting destination for visitors.
Lodging, Dining, Weddings in Aurora
The Inns of Aurora, including the Aurora Inn, the E.B. Morgan House, and Leffingwell House, are charming, historic Finger Lakes properties in the Village of Aurora, offering impeccably restored, well-appointed guest rooms, event spaces, and waterfront fine dining overlooking Cayuga Lake.
The Inns of Aurora are the premier wedding venues in the Finger Lakes. Lakeside weddings in its soaring, pristine white tents can accommodate up to 220 guests. Guests are also invited to enjoy luxurious, immersive, and romantic getaways in the heart of New York’s wine country.
The Inns of Aurora offer the most elegant facilities in the Finger Lakes for business meetings and retreats, and can accommodate up to 120 people. Dramatic and enveloping, the E.B. Morgan House is the perfect place to relax and refocus. From small executive retreats to intensive day meetings, the Aurora Inn is quiet and soothing yet conducive to progress and the sharing of ideas.
Additionally, the Inns of Aurora offer specialized epicurean events and cooking classes throughout the year, focusing on local produce and casual fine dining. See their website for a listing of upcoming events.
Other Area Lodgings
- Dills Run B&B, a recently-restored Italianate Victorian house just 4 miles north of Aurora
- Econo Lodge, in Ithaca, N.Y., near the regional airport and several shops and restaurants
- Holiday Inn, in Auburn, N.Y., within walking distance of historic attractions
- Inn at the Finger Lakes, also located conveniently in Auburn, N.Y.
- Wicher Garden B&B, an artistically unique and comfortable getaway in Auburn, N.Y.
- Aurora Inn, award-winning, refined cuisine in an elegant dining room and lakeside veranda
- Dorie's, a specialty sandwich shop and cafe with its own relaxing, friendly atmosphere
- Fargo Bar and Grill, a comfortable, casual restaurant and tavern located across the
street from the Aurora Inn
- Pumpkin Hill Bistro, a restaurant, vineyard, and gift shop housed in a restored 1820's farm house
- Cayuga Wine Trail, a unique blend of award-winning wines, scenic waterfalls, and local gourmet eateries
- King Ferry Winery, producer of world class, award-winning Treleaven wines
- Long Point Winery, offering a spectacular view along with a variety of fine wines
- Bet The Farm: Artisanal Food and Wine, a New York farm winery, Finger Lakes wine shop, and regional gourmet market in the village of Aurora
- Jane Morgan’s Little House: Women’s Clothing, shop from a great selection of designer clothing and accessories
- Cleavelands Antiques, a popular destination for antique decor, furniture, glassware, and other items
- Dinosaur Dry Goods, new and gently-used boutique clothing, books, and specialty items
- MacKenzie-Childs: Home Furnishings, fabulous hand-made gifts and home furnishings with distinctive original designs
Village of Aurora and Cayuga County
- Aurora Arts & Merchants Association
- Aurora Fire Department
- Aurora Free Library
- Morgan Opera House
- Village of Aurora
- Cayuga County Tourism
- Cayuga County Chamber of Commerce